Don’t feel like getting out of bed every morning? Have all your days been just as boring as the one you’re going to have today? Your current job isn’t interesting or challenging enough?
Well, if you’ve just given your screen a nod, it’s time to quit. If you think your potential isn’t being fully explored at your current job & if the online market excites you, make sure you apply for one of the following job positions at BillBachao today!
1. Content Strategist
• You should have good command over English and be Grammatically correct, always.
• You should have the ability to create content for various press releases, brochures and websites.
• Content distribution through emails, blogs and internal communication.
• Edit and proofread content, and create content suitable for a diverse clientele, which you would then need to circulate on the social media.
2. Social Media Manager
• Create and distribute relevant content to communicate with the company’s diversified customers.
• Managing all the published content including images, videos, ad campaigns and promotions.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all content marketing.
• Experience in analytics and social media reporting would also be a big plus, since it would be your job to study the social media trend and develop new strategies in order to increase the visibility of the brand.
3. Digital Media Manager (Growth hacking/Acquisition)
• The digital media manager would be responsible for growth targets for BillBachao mobile app downloads.
• Devise various SEO, SEM and PPC strategies, monitor Google Analytics and work closely with Facebook Ad Experts in order to increase traffic on the app and website.
• Analytics for channel effectiveness using attribution tools like Appsflyer, GA & Wizrocket etc.
• You would also be responsible for improving the visibility of the brand, for managing various social media ad campaigns.
4. Junior Digital Marketing
If you’re an energetic individual, result-driven, self-motivated, communicative with a habit of taking initiatives, then this position is ideal for you.
• You should have an understanding of owned social media properties for this position since you would be required to manage all the published content of BillBachao.
• You should also have the ability to monitor the social media trends, channels and designs and devise strategies and campaigns in order to increase the visibility of the brand and ORM.
• Graduate, good with numbers and in Microsoft Excel.
• An experience in social media marketing (at least for one year), analytics and social media tools awareness is also required.
5. Graphic Designer
• Experience in video making, banners, and animation is a must. You would be responsible for producing graphic content for emailers, sites and banners.
• Experience in UI for web and mobile App/Product Design. You would be responsible for designing BillBachao advertisements and all online digital assets.
If you have what it takes, contact us at email@example.com and apply to work with one of India’s leading online mobile recharge and services website. Hurry, to get your career kick-started with BillBachao today!This post has been brought to you by BillBachao.com. The BillBachao website and application are leading online portals to assist you in finding the best recharge plans for your mobile. We also offer an all new Network Signal Strength Checker and various other services through our Google App.