Well, you know how hard earned your money is, and you realise it more everytime you spend it. Your secret mantra is, “a rupee saved is a rupee earned”, and every time an onlooker is shocked to see your genius money-saving hacks, you tell them proudly; “Bhai, Nakad Hi Narayan Hai!”
So yes, you’ve devised intelligent ways to save those extra bucks and your list is bound to include the following.
- Your favourite pizza flavour is “1+1 Free”.
- You add one toothbrush to the cart to cut the delivery price of online shopping.
- Life cycle of your t-shirt: Party wear –> Home wear –> Night dress –> Pochha.
- A movie is most fun in the morning show.
- “Poma” is just a letter different from “Puma”.
- You mutilate the toothpaste tube.
- Old newspapers are your “investment”.
- Free “dhaniya” is your birthright and no sabziwala can deny it.
- Free Wi-Fi is not the hero you need, but the hero you deserve.
- You scan the internet with eyes of an eagle for Ola and Uber coupons.
So don’t think twice about pinching pennies and carry on with your motto of life: “Aam ke aam guthliyon ke daam!” So if you can relate to the above 10 points, we’re sure you’ll love Bill Bachao! So download now and get cashback of 5% on every mobile recharge worth Rs.100 and cashback of 10% on every mobile recharge worth Rs.250. Download now!